To explain how you can cancel your Quibi subscription, we must first explain what Quibi is.
Quibi is an application where you can watch short videos that can be 10 minutes long. Browse and many famous people and companies post videos recorded with their cellphones so others can see them. This is basically a platform like Netflix, where you can watch TV shows, the only difference is that the video and episode length can be more than 10 minutes or shorter than that. And of course, the price is much smaller than Netflix and Hulu for example. The monthly subscription fee is five dollars! And you have access to all Quibi content there, you can watch whenever you want. And if you want to watch content without ads on your cellphone, you have to pay an extra two dollars.
This application is available on Android and iOS devices. But keep in mind that you can only use Quibi on your mobile. When you first sign in, you will be able to have a 90 day free trial. After that, you can choose your subscription. And if your subscription will end soon, and you don’t want to continue to pay, or maybe you want to cancel the free trial without having to pay fees for the following month, you can easily do it anytime you want. Follow the easy steps below.
How to cancel your subscription to Quibi
- First open your Quibi application on your mobile. If you have not yet downloaded, open the App Store or Google Play Store and download and install.
- Log in to your account and go to the My icon in the upper right corner so you will open your profile on the screen.
- You will see your profile there, now look for the Settings option and click there.
- Search for the My Account section and again, tap lightly.
- Look for the Change My Subscriptions settings and open.
- Because a new tab will open on your profile, you must scroll down to the end of the page. Find the Manage My Subscriptions button and click so that several new options will open.
- Next you have to click on the Quibi option there. When you choose the Quibi option, a new button will be available to you. This is the Cancel button, tap.
- You will get a message from Quibi asking if you are sure you want to cancel the subscription and choose the reason why you canceled your subscription. Choose one of the reasons offered or write your own in your opinion box and confirm everything by clicking the Confirm button at the end of the message. You can also ignore that part when they ask why you canceled your subscription so you don’t have to waste time.
You have now canceled your Quibi subscription in just a few simple steps. If you can be canceled some time before your free trial will end (not only the day before that date) you can still use the application for that amount of time. You don’t need to pay at the end of the free trial, nor will payment happen automatically so you don’t need to worry, you are now safe and free of all costs.